Christmas is Coming!
It’s time to prepare for Christmas Joy in Peru! We need your generosity in providing gifts for over 300 Peruvian children living in extreme poverty. Every year our church goes above and beyond in providing gifts and love to these Peruvian children. We partner with Buckner International, a Christian non-profit organization headquartered in Dallas and focused on both local and global family missions. We gather the gifts in the spring and Buckner ships the gifts to Peru in the summer. We then have the privilege of giving the gifts and our time to the children during a trip in early December.
How can you help bring Christmas joy to a child?
• Stop by our table on Sunday, April 28, May 5, or May 12 to pick up a drawstring backpack to fill up for a child.
• Fill the backpack with ONLY the items on the provided list – this is very important as we want each child to receive similar gifts and no child to feel neglected.
• Return the filled backpack to the Mission Donation Area in The Commons by Sunday, June 2, at the latest so we can deliver the gifts to Buckner on time.
• Give monetary donations to help with the cost of the backpacks and shipping – please put your donations in the backpack or drop them off at the backpack table.
• Prayerfully consider joining this trip during December 6 through 15 – we go to Lima and Cusco, Peru to spend time with the children and give them their gifts. Contact Kim Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lanie Williams email@example.com at for more information.
• Pray for God to provide all that the children need and for a successful mission trip.
Thank you for your love for the Peruvian children and your support of this mission!
Share This Post