“For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.”
– Matthew 18:28
- CALO – Caring for Aging Loved Ones: This group provides support and resources to community members who are transitioning to or already caring for aging loved ones. Meetings vary but may include guest speakers, discussion and fellowship. Meetings are currently held via Zoom. Contact Jane Garrison at email@example.com for further information.
- Celebrate Recovery: This program helps those struggling with hurts, habits, and hang-ups by showing them the loving power of Jesus Christ through a recovery process. Regardless of what you’re dealing with, the solution is to depend on Christ’s power to help make wise decisions with positive results. For more information, click here.
- Divorce Recovery: Divorce Recovery provides a safe place to heal from emotional wounds and provide the opportunity to share experiences. Click here to learn more about the next program “Becoming One Again,” an 8-week class open to the community. This class is held at Christ UMC. For more information, contact Angie Rosowski at 972-596-4304, ext. 235.
- Grief Share Support Group: Meets weekly on Tuesdays from 6:30-8:00 pm via Zoom. The class is designed to inform and support those grieving through the use of videos, testimonials, and discussion in a confidential, safe environment. Working through the emotions and challenges of loss can restore life’s balance and meaning. Child care is available with advanced registration. Contact Rev. Sharon O’Connor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Treasured Times Alzheimer’s Respite Care: Provides respite care to those in the early stages of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) or related dementia in a safe, secure and caring environment, allowing those with the disease to enjoy socialization outside the home and their caregivers to enjoy time to themselves free from worry and responsibility. Click here for more information or via email at email@example.com.