Giving is easy. Choose your giving method below.
We have two ways to give to Custer Road UMC: Pushpay and Arena. You can pay through Pushpay by clicking on the button below or by downloading and installing the Pushpay app. Click here to learn more about Pushpay.
Give via Arena
- The Arena giving site allows users to create one time or schedule recurring gifts AND access contribution history all in one place
- Contribution history shows ALL gifts given, not just those online
- No login/password is required for one time gifts
- The site is mobile friendly but does not have a separate app for mobile devices (unless you bookmark the page or add to your home screen)
how to create an arena giving account:
- Click here to launch Arena
- Click the blue button that says "You are not logged in. Click here to log in."
- Scroll down and click the blue REGISTER button
- Fill out the screen for New Account Request. Choose your own User ID and Password. Click the REGISTER button
- After registering, you can setup a recurring or one time gift by following the on screen instructions
*Note: Your account must be verified and linked to your individual record in the Finance Office database before you will be able to see your past contribution history. You will receive an email once you are verified
Give via PushPay
- One time gifts and/or repeating payments can both be scheduled through PushPay
- Only shows the history of gifts made online through PushPay, not gifts given via check, cash, ie
- PushPay uses a mobile friendly app
Consider An Endowment Gift
The vision of the Custer Road UMC Permanent Endowment and Planned Giving Ministry is to provide members and friends of Custer Road UMC the opportunity to make significant gifts to the church, either as direct gifts or through estate planning and bequests.